The True Dreamers
Tormis Red Hand Dwarven armor and weapon smith.
- Level 5 Soldier
- Dwarf Hammerer
- Medium natural humanoid
- XP 200
- Initiative +4
- Senses Perception +4; low-light vision
- HP 64; Bloodied 32
- AC 23; Fortitude 18, Reflex 15, Will 17
- Saving throws+5 against poison effects
- Speed 5
- Warhammer (standard; at-will) • Weapon +11 vs. AC; 1d10 + 3 damage.
- Shield Bash (Minor; 5, 6) • +9 vs. Fortitude; 2d6 + 3 damage
- Hit: The target is knocked prone or pushed 1 square (dwarf hammerer�s choice).
- Throwing Hammer (standard; at-will) • Weapon Ranged 5/10; +10 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.
- Stubborn (immediate interrupt; at-will) • when an enemy tries to push it or knock it prone
- The hammerer makes a melee basic attack against the enemy. Stand Your Ground When an effect forces a dwarf to move�through a pull, a push, or a slide�the dwarf moves 1 square less than the effect specifies. When an attack would knock the dwarf prone, the dwarf can roll a saving throw to avoid falling prone.
- Align. Any
- Lang. Common, Dwarven
- Skills Dungeoneering +11, Endurance +5
- Str 17 (+5)
- Dex 10 (+2)
- Wis 14 (+4)
- Con 16 (+5)
- Int 11 (+2)
- Cha 20 (+7)
- Equipment plate armor, heavy shield, warhammer, 3 throwing hammers
- Created with DungeonMastering.com’s DM Tools
Tormis is married to Trelga. They have no children as of yet.
Tormis is of the SilverSlag clan Red Hand but he and other Dwarves have been cutoff from SilverSlag since he was a little Dwarven child. He is a master craftsman and knows his business well. He is known for special projects and is also the supplier for the militia. He has been heard to grumble about all the free work he does repairing weapons and armor for the militia.