The True Dreamers
Gorkle is speaker for the escaped slaves.
- Level 4 Elite Controller
- Goblin Underboss
- Small natural humanoid
- XP 350
- Initiative +4
- Senses Perception +8; low-light vision
- HP 110; Bloodied 55
- AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 16
- Speed 5
- Short Sword (standard; at-will) • +9 vs. AC; 1d6 + 4 damage.
- Miss: An adjacent ally makes a free basic attack.
- Superior Goblin Tactics (immediate reaction; at-will) • when missed by a melee attack
- The goblin underboss and up to two allies within its line of sight shift 1 square.
- Survival Instinct • Bloodied
- The goblin underboss gains a +3 bonus to defenses while bloodied.
- Align. Evil
- Lang. Common, Goblin
- Skills Stealth +10, Thievery +10
- Str 18 (+6)
- Dex 14 (+4)
- Wis 13 (+3)
- Con 15 (+4)
- Int 11 (+2)
- Cha 16 (+5)
- Equipment chainmail, short sword
- Created with DungeonMastering.com’s DM Tools
Gorkle was born a slave to the Black Orcs. He saw his master fall near the wall of LongShadow. He broke free, grabbed the Black Orc’s spear and freed as many of his people as he could. He had to flee towards LongShadow. Originally he was planning to go around but then he saw a hole near the wall. He and his people snuck very carefully up to the hole and ventured in. He found the hole led to a tunnel and from there to a dungeon in the cellars below the Truesword inn. There he and his people dinned on rats, giant rants and dire rats. They had a ready access to water from the well and avoided the death jump spider. They lived there until the True Dreamers rousted them out.
Gorkle once again met the True Dreamers after they had killed a dire badger that had slain some of the goblin scouts. Gorkle now lives with his people in what was once the Dire Badger lair.